Here's the announcement you have been waiting for! The date for our upcoming Fall Scrapper's Yard Sale! Can you believe this will be our TENTH year of running this awesome event!? It's crazy fun!
If you're new to this, here's how it works:
1) You sort through your new and gently used scrapbook supplies that you no longer want.
2) Fill out your registration packet and vendor tags and label your items.
3) Drop off your items, registration and $5 fee between Wednesday, October 14th and Thursday, October 22nd.
4) WE sell your items at the yard sale (you do NOT have to be present.. unless you want to shop of course!)
5) YOU get store credit for the total amount of items you sell! You then get to buy new goodies and not feel guilty that you have unused stuff at home!
How do you get a registration form? That's easy too! Stop in and ask for one or email me at email@example.com and I will send you the files!
What can you sell? Pretty much anything craft related! Scrapbook Paper/Cardstock (Packaged in ziploc bags! We do not sell single sheets), Stickers, Ribbon, Embellishments, Kits, Albums, Storage containers/Crop bags, Stamps, Punches, Dies, Stencils... the list goes on. If you aren't sure, just ask! Just please make sure all of your items are in working order! (No dried out inks or markers/broken punches, etc)