Thursday, July 4, 2013

Scraplift Thursday!!


It's Stacey with you today for Scraplift Thursday!

So today is Independence Day in the US! I love this day. Only because it is the Watermelon Festival here!!! It is also our day to celebrate our freedom and independence. With these 2 things going on around here, I have a fun challenge for you. 

Since this is the first Scraplift Challenge, I want to make it a fun one for everyone. So here it is.... 

I want you to find a project in the Gallery that inspires you, but here's the twist.....The project you pick cannot be a "summer" project. I want you to scrap those fun summer pics whether they are beach pics, watermelon, or just fun in the sun pics. 

Here is my inspiration page: 

Created by Lisa Elliot

And my take on it...

Created by Stacey Mentor

You have all month to complete your project. You also have the option of doing either 1 Layout, 2 Cards or 2 Tags or 2 ATC's. 

Head on over to Turtle Soup to play along!



No comments: