Monday, November 7, 2011

Design Team Monday!

Our Product of the Month for November is the amazing On Display Embellish Me frames from Fancy Pants Designs!!

These innovative and unique frames are ideal for showing off your projects and are easily embellished! With a flexible center, you can use it as a scrapbook page . . . add papers, ribbon, buttons, stitching and more for your own creative look and decorate your house with memories!

There are two different sizes in stock.

The 6x8 frame is available in both black & white for the low price of $5.00.

The 18x9 frame is available in white for the love price of $10.00.

With Christmas coming up these would make a beautiful gift for anyone on your list.

Here is a video from Scrapbook.com with more information about these fantastic frames.


And now let's check out what the team did with them.....
_________________________________________________

Michele

Here is my frame. I so enjoyed working with this!! I love the transparency!!!! I took 3 pictures to show you how you can see right through!! This is why, while I'm still a beginner, I decided on quilling. It accentuates the transparency effect.

Rub-Ons stick really well to the plastic!! You can pierce the plastic, I mean, the sky is the limit as to what you can do with these frames!!! And they will match any decor by picking up the wall colour!!


Supplies:
Fancy Pants On Display Frame
Brown-beige card stock for the matting
Quilling pre-cut paper strips
Old Rub-Ons (the butterfly is also a Rub-On) and
18 I-Rock tiny gems 
_________________________________

Tracey

I first saw these frames back in April at ScrapFest Kitchener and I so fell in love with the samples Fancy Pants provided for the Turtle booth that I picked up a few of them! I brought them home and they have been sitting here ever since. This month was the perfect excuse to bring them out.

The first one I did uses my kit for this month and shows you that you don't have to stick to the intended theme of collections. This Christmas collection worked perfectly for this project as long as I was choosy about which patterns I used!


Supplies:
Fancy Pants On Display Frame
Bella Blvd Christmas Wishes collection
Maya Road Bottle Cap
My Little Shoebox Mini Alpha Stickers & Word Sticker
Maya Road Rose Ribbon trim
Border punch (scallop)
The Twinery twine
Miscellaneous button


The second one I made as a gift for the store and uses a Fancy pants collection from my stash. Totally fitting because with Lori & Hannah in the picture are the super fabulous, sweet and talented owners of Fancy Pants - Jodi & Jared Sanford. 


Supplies:
Fancy Pants On Display Frame
Fancy Pants It's the Little Things Collection
Fancy Pants Filter Flower Embellishments
The Twinery twine
Border Punch (scallop) 
______________________________________

Julie

I decided not to use a photo for this project. One of my collections for Christmas is trees, so this can be used as a decoration for my tree display.


Products used:
Fancy Pants On Display Frame
Stickles
BoBunny Father Christmas papers
Liquid Pearls
Misc chipboard trees and title
Misc rub-ons

No comments: