Monday, October 24, 2011

Design Team Monday!!

Happy Monday all!!!  The Design Team is back with another round of projects for you!!

This week, we are using the below piece as inspiration....
____________________________________________

Michele

I really enjoyed doing this layout. Obviously what hit me was the negative letters effect and I wanted to try this for so long, this was the time!!


Papers: My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two Collection (Blush)
Inks: Brown Pigment ink pen, Chestnut Cat's Eye chalk ink and Chocolate Cherry Glimmer Mist
Ornaments: Glitter Chipboards, brads, buttons, paper embellies are ALL from My Mind's Eye - Lost & Found Two Collection, and there is also a small piece of polka-dotted miscellaneous ribbon and 4 plain brads
Tools: Crafter's Workshop Template - Branches 
_________________________

Tracey

I went around and around in my head with this one. I just could not get past the grid thing. So, that is what I did with this one. I figured it was my brain trying to tell me something.


Supplies:
My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Two Collection (Breeze)
Distress Ink (Walnut Stain) 
____________________________

Virginia

I played around with the design a bit and leveraged a chipboard package as a sort of mask for this layout to mimic the colourful design of the inspiration piece:



Supply list:
My Mind's Eye - Lost and Found 2, Rosy collection
Maya Road journalling pieces
Basic Grey Letter stickers
Basic Grey Brad
Prima flower jewel 
___________________________

Julie


Products used:
My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2 paper collection
My Minds Eye Lost and Found 2 embellishments
Prima flowers coloured with Ranger Ink Stains
Misc. cardstock and gems

No comments: