Saturday, August 27, 2011

Lost & Found Two Inspiration


New in the store and on the shelves is the gorgeous Lost and Found Two collection from My Mind's Eye.  These gorgeous products are sure to fly off the shelves so be sure to get yours today!!

Just to kickstart your mojo and have you drooling over this collection, I thought I would show you some incredible projects from the very talented Trisha Ladouceur.....

First up, is a layout featuring products from the Rosy collection.


Followed by three gorgeous cards.....


The first card I created to share with you today is a very simple one. Using assorted papers from the "SUNSHINE" Collection, a die cut, a layered sticker and 3 Decorative brads I was able to assemble this card in a matter of ten minutes. This card is perfect to give to just about anyone in your life as a token of your appreciation for being able to spend every day with them.
_______________________________________


The second card also features the "SUNSHINE" Collection. Again, I layered assorted papers, a die cut, layered sticker, layered chipboard and a decorative brad. I finished it off with a touch of Black LUSH ribbon and voila! Another card complete. Note how I layered a punched border along the right edge of the card to add a bit of visual interest.
________________________________________



Lastly, I created this final card using the "ROSY" Collection. For this card, I used my craft knife to cut around the beautiful green glittered detailing on the edge of the paper and tucked in a couple of layered papers from this line. I mounted the die cut on a piece of paper and added a decorative brad before attaching it to the card base. I finished it off with a layered sticker and another decorative brad.



No comments: