Monday, January 3, 2011

Design Team Sneak Peeks

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

From all of us here at the Turtle, we hope you have an amazing 2011 filled with many blessings and wonderful memories. We look forward to being there with you along the way to help you preserve all those great moments for years to come!!

____________________________

A new month means a new round of Design Team Sneak Peeks!! The ladies, as always, have done an incredible job!! Be sure to check out their peeks below and then pop by the forum on the 15th for the full reveal.

Tanya - I received the stunning Merry January line by We R Memory Keepers. This is such a fun palette and truly versatile.



Heather - I am working with the delightful Holly Jolly line by My Little Shoebox. I love MLS so I am really excited to be playing with this line. There's such a whimsical feel to this line that I know it will be fun. The papers are double-sided, with the exception of the die-cut. There is also a sheet of journaling die cuts and a sheet of stickers.


Vicki - This month I got to play with We R Memory Keeper's Merry January line. It's gorgeous! I love non-traditional colours in theme lines.


Shelley - This month I get to work with the Reminisce Snow Buddies line. It is a cute & fun winter line.


Thanks for stopping by!

Don't forget to check out the post below for details on Lori's Clean Your Scrap Space Challenge. Some pictures have already been loaded to the forum and already there seems to be competition for the most chaotic scrap space!!


No comments: