Monday, November 1, 2010

A Quic-Kit and DT Sneak Peeks!!

Can you believe it is the first of November already?!?! WOW! Time flies!! Soon enough, Christmas will be here!

I hope everyone enjoyed a fantastic evening of trick-or-treating yesterday!! I am sure there are pictures of costumed cuties everywhere! Want to get those in your scrapbook quickly and easily?!?! Then this week's Quic-Kit is for you!! Stop into the store and get yours today!

The first of the month also means another round of sneak peeks here in the pond! This month, the fabulous DT ladies are playing with all things Pebbles!!!
Vicki - This month I received the sweet "New Arrival" line from Pebbles. It's a beautiful, understated line. Many of the papers are dry embossed so they feel great to the touch!


Tanya - I received the super fun Cats and Dogs line from Pebbles Inc. When I was first told I would be using this line I was worried, I do not often scrap pet pictures (or even take them for the matter) and the colour palette is not one I usually gravitate to so I was concerned I would not do the line justice. However, when I got these super cute papers and embellies in my hands I immediately had some ideas.



Shelley - This month I got the cutest ever baby boy line I have seen in a very long time (this is of course my opinion!!) It is the New Arrival - Baby Boy by Pebbles. It comes with embossed and two sided papers that to me say quilting, which is perfect for baby pages. I also just picked up a copy of the new Pagemaps 2 book by Becky Fleck and had to use the sketch from page 73 by Becky Fleck herself for my Sneak Peek.

Just a note - the PageMaps 2 book is currently available in the store but sure to go fast so get yours today!!

Heather - Pebbles has come out with some of the cutest lines of papers and my line this month is my favourite by far. I'm playing with the fabulous Tree House Collection that includes the cutest little owls ever. I'm in love with this line!!!



Thanks for stopping by and be sure to check out the forum on November 15th to see what else the ladies create with these super cute lines!!

No comments: