Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Deal of the Day & 12th Handmade Gift Idea for Christmas

Deal of the Day

Tuesday November 30th, 2010

Stickles

Regular $2.79-$3.49 Sale $2.00



Deal of the Day offers good for one day only. Items will not be held and must be paid for by the end of the business day.


All Deals are subject to availability and are on in-stock merchandise only. No further discounts of any kind.

Online orders will be adjusted appropriately at processing.
_________________________________

12th (& final) Handmade Gift Idea for Christmas brought to us by Heather



Decorating with a canvas can be a fun and fairly simple way to add a beautiful touch to your holidays.
Begin with a plain white canvas in your preferred size and an assortment of mists and spritzs. I used Maya Mists and Smooch Spritz for my canvas.


Experiment with the colours until you have an effect that you are satisfied with.

The next step is to decorate your canvas in whatever manner you would like. I wanted to create a Merry Christmas canvas so I pulled out my Merry Christmas Quickutz dies and some scraps from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy line. I then used some Bazzill cardstock along with two of the new Lifestyle Crafts dies -- Branches & Berries, and Holly. I arranged my pieces on the canvas and moved them around until I was pleased with the arrangement, than adhered them.


To finish off my canvas I created berries using Dimensional Pearls, added Stickles to my holly berries, and highlighted the words with my glitter pen.



We hope you have enjoyed the DT's 12 Handmade Gift Ideas for Christmas. Thanks for visiting with us each day We'd love to see some of the fabulous handmade gifts that you have created for your friends and family.


No comments: