Friday, October 1, 2010

DT Sneak Peeks!!

Wow! It has been a while since I have been here in blogland!! Well, I am back today with some incredible DT sneak peeks so that should make up for my absence!!
Fittingly, since it is October, the very talented ladies are playing with all sorts of Halloween goodies this month! It is going to be a fright fest!!

Vicki - This month I got to play with the eerily beautiful "haunted" line from My Mind's Eye. It has gorgeous flocked designs and a great neutral kraft background.


Heather - I am super excited to be playing with the Bo Bunny Whoo-Ligans line this month. I'm so in with this line!!! I love the colours, I love the designs -- and most of all I love the monsters.


Tanya - I received the fabulous Blackbird line from My Mind's Eye - this is one of the best halloween lines I've ever played with! The papers are fun and whimsical and I just love all the fun chipboard pieces. They have glitter on them which just adds a wonderful sparkle and magical feel to the designs.


Shelley - Here you have it the the fabulous Happy Halloween line from Echo Park. On this layout I used the haunted house image from their website. I printed it on Bazzil cardstock twice and cut out extra shutters and the roof to "pop" it out. The moon, clouds, bats and tree shapes are from the sticker sheet.


There you have it!! Be sure to check the forum on the 15th for the rest of the reveal!!

No comments: