Friday, April 9, 2010

April Product Highlight - Core'dinations

This month we are focusing on the gorgeous new lines from Core'dinations. Core Amour is available in the Sable collection and the Onyx collection and they are lovely!

This paper is great. You can leave it alone and use it as is or you can sand it up and see what surprise is in store for you when you do or you can tear it up and reveal the inner core. So much to do with it - each time you play you can get a different look.

Why not pop into the store and pick some up. For the month of April it will be 15% off.

If you want to get a look at both collections, check them out HERE on the Core'dinations website.

Now, check out what the Team did with it....

Mellissa - At first it just had the vines and leaves on it. Until....I sanded the whole paper and up popped lots of dots and cute butterflies. Surprise!!! This particular paper is called ~ADORE~

Tracey - I decided to make a card for my project. I took a piece from the Onyx collection and sanded it and distressed the edges and voila! Card done! Easy peasy and great for a masculine card!

Anne Marie - I also got to play with ADORE! At first I was sure what to do but I am happy with the results. So fun to play with!!!! I do ADORE this line!!!!!!


Marissa - The sanding revealed the band of words (Friends, Family, Love) as well as the hearts along the bottom of the page. I also distressed the edges so you could see more black, and sanded a bit across the top of the paper.

Heather - For my layout I used the Forever paper from the Sable Collection. Sanding revealed the title "Family is Forever" as well as the family member titles. I only sanded the ones that applied to my photo -- mother, aunt, uncle, son, daughter, grandmother, sister, brother, niece and nephew. After sanding I highlighted them with brown ink so that they stand out more.

No comments: