Tuesday, January 5, 2010

January Product Highlight - Maya Road Keychains

This month we are highlighting the keychains from Maya Road. There are several styles to choose from to fit any type of project you are working on.

These fabulous keychains of chipboard accents are just the right finishing touch to your project! Alter them as you wish and make them your own!!

Ink them
Paint them
Bead them
Emboss them
Cover them
Spray them
or
leave them bare

Make them yours and add a little dimension to your page.

For the month of January they will be 15% off!!


Now check out the fun the Design Team had playing with these....

Rachel


Marissa - I am using the key chain as a backpack dangly thingy. I used stickles, beads, micro beads, paper, ink pad, paint, a sticker.


Tracey - I used mine on a layout. I embossed them and inked them!

Mellissa - I decided to make a layout this month using some of the bits from my keychain. I used crackle paint on the 'boys' and the truck.

Heather - I made a card using one of the Maya Road chipboard birds. I covered the bird with patterned paper, then sanded and inked the edges. I added a wing made of cardstock. Then I painted the bird with Ranger Distress Crackle Paint in Rock Candy. I added a rhinestone eye to finish it off.


Anne Marie - Oh just love these key chain chipboard! I make a card and used crackle paint on the tree!


Don't forget to check out the forum for more detail shots.


No comments: