Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year & some Sneak Peeks!!

First and foremost, on behalf of the entire Turtle family, I would like to wish everyone a very Happy New Year! Best wishes for a year filled with many blessings and many new memories to be scrapped later!!


Now, with the beginning of a new month, we also have a new Guest Design Team member and a new round of Sneak Peeks.

Please join me in extending a very warm welcome for the fabulous Rachel Wagner!!

I have been married for 6 years now to my best friend Ben. We moved to Kitchener a little over a year ago from Windsor. I am privileged to be Mommy to 3 gorgeous boys Joel 4, Evan 3, and Cade 8 months.

I started scrapping about 10 years ago, and my first project was an album for my mother for Christmas. I really started scrapping hard core 4 years ago after my first son was born. I found a cute little scrapbook store in my area and I started going to the evening and day crops and loved it! It was at the crops that I got so many ideas and my creativity started to blossom. My boys are the inspiration for many of my layouts. Sometimes I have to add myself into the picture just so I can use all the cute flowery and girly things to my layouts.

As you can tell I love my family and I love to scrapbook. I also love walking and hiking and many outdoor activities. I am into fitness and enjoy working out. I am certified to teach Aqua fitness and would love to get back to teaching classes when my baby gets a bit bigger. I am also a Sign Language Interpreter and when all my children are in school I look forward to working outside our home again.

I am honoured to be a guest of the design team. I look forward to a great month!!

And now, let's take a look at what each member of the team is playing with this month.....

Marissa - I was given the Report Card line by October Afternoon!!! It is wicked sweet. For my sneak, I stuck to a school photo (I know, predictable considering the name of the line).

Heather - This month I am working with the adorable Blue Skies line from American Crafts. I think this is my favourite AC line to date!!! I love the cute little critters, the patterns and the colour combinations in this one.
Tracey - I am absolutely thrilled to be playing with the gorgeous Letterbox collection from American Crafts. It is yummy!!!
Mellissa - This month I am playing with the cute Reminisce - Barnyard Buddies line. All those little animals are adorable.



Anne Marie - This month I got to play with October Afternoon Farm Fresh Line! When I got it I thought! Wow I have pics for that!

Rachel - I had lots of fun working with the Reminisce "Monsters" line. I also didn't have any trouble getting pictures to play with, my 3 little monsters fit nicely.

Don't forget to stop into the forum on the 15th for the full reveal.

And of course this Monday we will be showing off some projects with January's Product Highlight!

No comments: