Sunday, November 1, 2009

November DT Sneak Peeks

This month, the Design Team is playing with some fabulous Fancy Pants goodness! So many incredible lines to play with filled with lots of goodies - gorgeous patterned paper, sticker sheets and glitter cuts!
The start of a new month means we are welcoming a new Guest Design Team Member to play with us for November. This month I am thrilled to announce that Tanya Caple will be along for the ride. You won't be disappointed when you check out her fabulous work.


I'm Tanya and live in Northern Ontario with my wonderfully supportive husband Mike and our two beautiful daughters. I work full time as a Rehabilitation Consultant but my hours are flexible so I am lucky enough to spend many of my days with my girls so I can watch them grow.
I began scrapping about 9 years ago by creating an anniversary album for my aunt and uncle. From there, I just couldn't stop and once my girls were born - watch out! Its definitely become a downright addiction.

I happened upon the Turtle on my honeymoon (we travelled around St. Jacobs and Niagara on the Lake). I just LOVED the store and all the inspiration. When I came across the online community, I knew I found a great and supportive group.

And now let's get to the eye candy. Check out a little peek at what is to come from the Team this month.

Marissa - This month I was given the Christmas Magic line. There was so much to choose from, I must admit it sat on my desk for a couple of days. I had so many ideas going through my head, and I didn't want to cut this gorgeous paper!!! I was so lucky to get this line. My Christmas photos are going to be completed. I added Bazzill cardstock in the co-ordinating colours (thanks to Bazzill Matchmaker) as well as glitter cuts that match the line.




Anne Marie - I got to play with the yummy Trick or Treat line. So I'm thinking what Halloween pics am I going to scrap. I checked out both side of the PP and wow they both just rock. So I decided to not do a halloween LO for my Sneak to show you could do anything with this line!!!!! LOVE it!


Tracey - This month I am playing with the super adorable Kraft Kuts Girl line. Seriously cute! I love the pink & kraft colour combo! An awesome line!!


Heather - This month I am working with the adorable Little Sprout line. This line is super cute!!!!! I love the little animals, the cards, the strips, and the fabulous glitter cuts that match the line!!!



Mellissa - This month I am playing with the yummy 'Rough and Tough' line. If you have boys then you'd best get this line, and fast before it's all gone. The paper is double sided, with a sticker sheet, cut-outs and also has lots of transperancies. FABULOUS line!!!


Tanya - I got to play with the wonderfully fun and funky "Dancing Girl" line this month. This line was wonderfully fun to use, lots of doodling, bright colours and great patterns.


Don't forget to come by the forum on November 15th to check out the full reveal!!


1 comment:

Deanna said...

A-mazing ladies! :)