Tuesday, July 28, 2009

While the Turtle is away.....

Kimmie Will Play!!!

Hannah, Lori and Jack headed to sunny Orlando today after a long night of counting inventory. While they're having fun in the sun, I decided to have a little fun of my own...

Today through Thursday, come play with me and get the following sweet deals:

40% OFF!

QuicKutz 2x2 Fonts

Pebbles Share & Tell 4x6 Pads

Rusty Pickle T-Shirts

Idea Books & Magazines


Buy 2, Get 1 FREE!

Bazzill Paper Flowers

QuicKutz Border Dies

Maya Mists

All Ranger Products


And because I didn't think that was enough fun...

Buy 10 sheets of regular priced patterned paper

and

get 10 sheets of Bazzill Cardstock for FREE!!!

(excludes edge, embossed and wedding cardstock)

I love to give all of you Turtles a sweet deal, but I love my job even more so I have to get rid of the evidence before they come back! These deals are only good through Thursday, so come and play today!

P.S. If you are ordering online, put "KIM SENT ME" in the comments section and Teresa will be sure to adjust your order before processing!

And don't forget to check below for the Christmas in July specials that are happening all month!

No comments: