Wednesday, July 1, 2009

July Sneak Peeks!

The beginning of a new month brings a new round of reveals from the Design Team. This month, we are playing with the fun & fabulous Bo Bunny!

We also have another fabulous Turtle joining us for the month as a Guest Designer. Please join me in welcoming Rhonda Gordon!


Hi there! My name is Rhonda Gordon (Disneyfan on the forum!) and I have had a love of scrapbooking for 13 years now!

I started scrapping when my first child was born (that’s Stephanie – many of you turtles know her!)…when my son was born 1 ½ years later, my love of scrapbooking simply grew!

My style and ability has grown over the years – my first attempts at scrapbooking are all of my two children in their very early years. All those books are in both their rooms and I love when I see them lying on their bedroom floors and I hear one of them say to the other “remember this?” or “I was so small” or “I used to love that”…that alone makes all the scrapbooking worth it!

Scrapbooking is a wonderful hobby that allows me to be creative and make lasting treasures of our memories in a way that makes it fun for everyone in our family to enjoy and help them remember! My husband has even been known to look something up in our scrapbooks to get the timing right!

I am a scrapbooker who most often scraps at home in my beautiful scrapping room but I really enjoy getting out to crops and classes when I can! I have met some wonderful people through scrapbooking – scrapbookers really are a wonderful and kind bunch!

I am very thrilled to be the July Guest Design Team Member – time to get scapping!



And now, let's check out everyone's peeks for the month...
Tracey - It's My Party

Regan - Mango Luau

Dee - Abbey Road

Anne Marie - Calypso

Mellissa -Popsicle

Rhonda - Pet Shop


Don't forget to join us on the forum. You can catch the full reveal there on the 15th - not to mention all of the fun challenges and chatter going on!

No comments: