Sunday, June 7, 2009

Crop for the Cure Update

Yesterday's Crop was a success and again I have to say a great big thank you to Scrapping Turtle for spending the day with us. You ladies know I love you and think the world of you. It really means a lot that you share this day with us!!

Such a support the Turtle is to us!! Not only did they provide us with something for the goodie bags but they also hosted a fantastic make & take which was incredibly cute but I totally did not get a picture of it. Just take my word for it, okay!!

There was also a special limited edition Crop for the Cure Mystery Kit that was full (as always) with some fabulous product! Several ladies purchased this kit to complete a layout. Prior to leaving last night, the projects were all voted on and a winner was chosen. The prize - a crop party for 6!!

Lisa Elliot won with this fantastic layout about her daughter Noelle. I have to share this story too since I love it. Noelle spent an afternoon selling water bottles at the end of their driveway. And what did she do with the money she earned?!?! She send her Mom with a $20 bill to donate to the cause. How fabulous is that?!?!


A shout out to the Turtle ladies though who donated to our cause $3.00 from the sale of each Mystery Kit! So generous of you! Thank you so much!!

And now here are a few Turtle-y pictures from our day! I can't believe I did not get a picture of myself with Hannah. What's better than me with Hannah though? Hannah with Baby Jack of course!!

Teresa & I


Lori & I


Hannah & super cute Baby Jack

1 comment:

Marissa said...

I got that picture of you with Hannah!!!
It was a fabulous day, thanks for putting it together.