Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ScrapFest Make & Take

The Friday night VIP make & take at ScrapFest was fantastic!! I know there are some folks who weren't able to make it on Friday but purchased the kit on Saturday. Please note: that this sample varies slightly as I did not have all of the die cuts, etc that were used Friday night so I made due with product from my stash. So, feel free to do the same and make the project your own!!


The following are the products that you will need to complete the project....


Step One: paint the edges of each square with the Aqua paint dabber


Step Two: round the corners of the papers pictured below (a couple are not rounded in the sample but you can choose to round as you wish)

Step Three: use a craft knife to cut out the holes so you will be able to fasten your project together

Step Four: stamp "Spring" and the frame in Aqua Adirondack ink (Stamps are from Imaginesce)


Step Five: use Copic markers to colour the white ribbon to match (YG17 & BG01)

Step Six: assemble pages and embellish as you wish

2 comments:

Marissa said...

I love this project!!!

It is too darn cute.

I am bringing my little package into the turtle to work on it.

Anne Marie said...

OMG I just love this... I saw it at Scrapfest but didn't get a chance to do it. I am going to get one done for sure!!! FUN!