Thursday, April 2, 2009

April's Product Highlight

We are starting a new program here at the Turtle. Each month we will pick one product to highlight and the Design Team will take some of the guesswork out of it for you. We will make it our mission to brainstorm ideas of how to use the highlighted product. This way, you can get the most out of your scrappy goodies without killing your brain power to do it.
___________________
This month we are highlighting the super fabulous In Stitch'z templates from Bazzill. I personally love these things!! I forget to bring them out as often as I should but always love the look I get with them.
Check them out here at the store!! When you need a little extra something for your project, go ahead and reach for these!!
We hope you like what we came up with and that it helps you see the versatility in this fabulous product.

Anne Marie
This is a first for me using In Stitch'z so it was fun. I used my silly stitch'z template. I penciled in the dots and used my stickles to draw.

Dee
I loved using these stitchz on my 3D item (not to mention my new Sassafrass kit)! I also think it would work lovely just poking the holes and putting the fake candle in there!


Mellissa
I had alot of fun using the stitchz on my LO. I added mini brads to mine and the effect was great.

Regan
I stitched and added Kaiser Pearls in the other holes.

Tracey
I chose to bling it up by using my flower template as a guide. I also used one of my border templates and did a little regular stitching.

Heather
I used my templates to do some Faux Stitching. I punched the holes and then used a Glaze pen to create the stitching. I also used the templates as a guide for doodling. I simply marked the holes with my Glaze pen or my marker, then joined the dots. For the flourishes around my title I only used a portion of one of the templates.



Alright, now it is your turn! We want to see what you can come up with! Join us over at the forum and load your projects up!! What?!?! You don't own any of these fabulous templates?!? Well what are you waiting for?!?! Get on down to the Turtle and pick some up!! Oh, and just in case you need a little extra enticement, for this month only, all the Bazzill In Stitch'z products are 15% off. Stop in and get yours today!!

No comments: