Thursday, October 23, 2008

Calling all BasicGrey Fans

We had some new product arrive in the store today. Now, quantities are limited, but I know many of you have been waiting so here's what's new.

2009 Calendar kit


Wassail Card kit
We also received the Wassail and Granola Collection packs and the Wassail 6x6 paper pad. I've been working on other images for the website, so watch tomorrow for more stuff. The Pixee Stix from Pink Paislee are also in-store and on the website. Such a cute little container of glitter ... and sugar-free too!!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

I'll be in tomorrow for a Wassal 6x6!

Anonymous said...

Hmmmm, I guess a trip to the Turtle is in store for me this weekend also. I havent even seen the new lines so Im coming with an open mind.

Jillian said...

I'm in for a Wassail too!! I'll have to see it to know if I need 12" or just a 6" for cards!