Monday, August 18, 2008

Surprise! It's here!

Scenic Route Surprise, that is. This colourful birthday/celebration paper arrived late last week and I just managed to get it onto the site today. Check it out there, or even better, come check it out in person in the store. Here's a taste for you.


While you're here, you can check out the 15 boxes of product that Hannah graced us with on the weekend. It is going to take a couple of days to get it online, but we have received the new Tim Holtz stamps, Cornish Heritage Farms stamps (are you sensing a theme yet?), Pebbles paper and kits and Pink Paislee have all been added to our store collection. I'm not sure where it is going to LIVE in the store, but for now it is on crop tables waiting for a home. I know there is more but the time has come for me to head for home. More news later in the week.

1 comment:

Tracey said...

Yeah, I love new product!!! I'm hoping to make a trip in on the weekend!!! Save some goodies for me!!