Thursday, June 26, 2008

Boy! What a week!!

Hopefully things will slow down now that the kids are out of school, or at least one aspect of life will. This week has been filled with all things work and school as the school year wound down. That meant that Vita Bella went up in stages (as I didn't want you to have to wait for the whole thing to be ready before you got to see any of it). It is here. It is on the website and it is PERFECT for your layouts that call for rich colours. It is running out of the store, though. Several of the pieces are out of stock already, and once it's gone, it's gone! The papers, especially, need to be seen to be appreciated. The metallic accents on the papers are beautiful, though the pictures don't do them justice.

The frame on this paper is actually a copper colour of foil. The blue chip alphabet has a lighter shade of blue foil on it for detail. Now I see that I have more work ahead of me with the BasicGrey that is heading for the store soon. It's a good thing that I have a couple of days away before I get down to that. Have a wonderful weekend, everyone, and a safe summer as it really gets going this weekend.

No comments: