Wednesday, April 30, 2008

They're here...

and you get to see them today. Saturday Hannah brought back boxes and boxes of QuicKutz Gift Sets and they are absolutely wonderful. I'm not a big one for spending money without lots of thought and deciding whether I REALLY need it or not ... but I definitely need some of these. We'll be having our "It's Midnight Somewhere" preview on Friday night. This event is open to all ... not just QK addicts or QA members. Join us from 6-9 on Friday night to make great projects using these:



We'll provide you with yummy snacks to enjoy. We would appreciate it if you could RSVP, but it is not mandatory - we wouldn't want to run out of something.

See you Friday!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Me, me, me!!! I'm coming!!! I'll probably be there early though since I am coming straight from work. Hope that's cool!!!

Scrapping Turtle Pond said...

oooh boy I am so excited!! I want to see everyone's reaction! These fonts are so amazing! Lori did an awesome job with the make and takes, you are NOT going to want to miss this!!!