Friday, March 28, 2008

Rise & Shine!

I thought it was after midnight when I posted this! HA! so this is for SATURDAY!

It's Yard Sale Day!!!! Remember we start an hour early just for you Yard Sale Bargain Hunters!!! The Yard Sale begins at 9 AM and remember it's CASH ONLY! You will definitely not want to miss some of the great deals and products at this yard sale... tons of paper and kits, stamps, organization, QuicKutz and Sizzix, trimmers, ribbon, albums, punches galore... even some amazing COMPLETED layouts! Aiden and William will be at the front doors at 9 AM to let you in, try not to run them over! hehe. Gecko Beads Coffee Bar will also be open early for those of you who need a fresh brewed cup of coffee. It's going to be a great day and we hope to see you there!

New products have arrived from Scenic Route and SEI! Yummmm, and I mean YUM! Also if you haven't stopped by to see the new Dream Street, you may want to hurry it is going FAST! In fact, it's going so fast I think I need to pick out mine or I may not get any!

If you do stop in Saturday, be sure to fill out a survey to be entered in the drawing for a ScrapFest gift pack (ScrapFest T-shirt, 6x6 Album and 2 VIP passes!)

It's been a long day and I have to get up early! Hope to see you all in the morning!! :)

2 comments:

Tracey said...

Thanks for a fabulous day ladies!! As always, it is lots of fun to hang at the Turtle and even better when I also find some good deals too!!!

KimmyKimKim said...

The yard sale kicked so much butt! I got a TON!
YAHOO!