Tuesday, March 11, 2008

One Month To Go...

until SCRAPFEST! Do you have your ticket?? If not, RUN, do not walk, do not pass go, do not stop at Tim Horton's... RUN to the nearest computer and order your tickets! I believe VIP passes for Friday night are already sold out, but there are still VIP crop passes available! (Vip crop passes get you marketplace passes for Friday night and Saturday!) If you can't join us Friday night, then join us all day Saturday! Tickets are only $10 for Saturday marketplace passes. All tickets are available at www.scrapfest.ca .

If you love scrapbooking, you will not want to miss this event! Grab your friends, leave your husband at home with the kids, and go shop & crop your heart out! It only happens once a year, and trust me, people that missed it last year were not happy scrappers!




1 comment:

Tracey said...

I got my ticket - I am good to go!!! Can't wait!!