Monday, February 18, 2008

I think I have almost recovered

I think I am almost back to normal - or whatever normal is !! I could not believe how exhausted I was after CHA. You would think that I would have figured it out - all the renovations, the time change, all the walking, the flights, late nights working on orders, spending Hannah's money - all that tires a girl out, and yet I am still surprised. Two days off in a row will make a difference. I had a huge sleep in today, did some scrapping, and just sort of hung out. By Tuesday, all of the major renos on our side of the building should be done and we will be able to concentrate on all the tweaking and finishing touches.

It was a lot of fun to be at the store yesterday and figuring out where everything was again. Its amazing how many things you put "SOMEWHERE" and now have to find.

If you follow this link to the forum http://www.turtlesoup.scrappingturtle.com/viewtopic.php?t=4327&highlight= you will see a list of the goodies that we picked up in Anaheim. We created a "COMING SOON" wall at the store of samples, so if you can stop in and check it out.

Trips like this give us lots of time to plan and plot out course for the next few months (or year) so we have lots of ideas in the making and fun events coming up. Keep your eye on the blog, the forum and the calendar to see what we have in store for you.

Thats all for now - talk to you soon

** We are closed Monday, February 18th in Observance of Family Day **

1 comment:

Tracey said...

I got a little peek at all the new samples on Saturday! Can't wait for the new goodies to start rolling in!!

I also can't wait to see what you Turtle ladies have up your sleeves for the year-to-come!!!