Thursday, January 24, 2008

New Venture ...

Well we finally did it, we started a blog! I know we must be insane to take on yet another project but it just seemed to make sense. I kept thinking, if we had a blog we could post *insert witty idea here* and we could also post *insert another witty idea here*. So, I just decided to jump in head first. I hope we can swim!

Basically this will be the place to check in for updates between newsletters, and for those who don't frequent our forum (Turtle Soup). Our intent is to keep you informed on new product arrivals, classes and crops, special events, contests and Design Team Calls, CHA and anything else we feel like talking about! :)

That being said, I barely know what to do with myself with the store being closed for 3 whole days! Something that hasn't happened since we opened! We were in yesterday just to do some administrative work and we were practically in a bubble with everything being tarped off. It is going to be awesome when all the renovations are complete. The building is really going to flow much better. We find out Monday when renovations will officially begin on our store! We will keep you well informed and we will of course be taking pictures to document the process!

Before I go, I just want to say THANK YOU to everyone who came to our Anniversary Auction last Sunday. It was an amazing time and we truly appreciate all of your support! We are still gathering photos, watch for some soon! ;)

11 comments:

jenn said...

Very nice ladies!!! Going to book mark it and check back often!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats ladies. I think it looks awesome. Put it into my fav places.

Claudia and Luke said...

its about time....this is so cool

congrats

Tracey said...

This is great Turtle ladies!!! I'm off to add it to my blog links so I can swim back often!!!!

Amanda said...

I've got it in my favs too! :D Looks great! I'll be checking back often!!

Michelle said...

Great idea ladies. I have added it to my favs. Keep up the good work!

Lisa said...

The auction was fun on Sunday. So glad you've started a blog, got to add it to my list. You've got so many witty comments to add :)

Anonymous said...

Looking good... looking good!

:) Mindy

KimmyKimKim said...

Love your blog.
Totally wicked!
Hope the renos go great!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Now I can see what's going on all the time. Looking forward to seeing the reno's. Hope you're getting extra space out of the deal.

Anonymous said...

The Blog looks great!
Renovations are going fast and are really exciting!
:) Bev